Thursday 23 September 2021
CBS EYE ON THE WORLD WITH JOHN BATCHELOR
9-1000 #NewWorldReport: Latin American Research Professor Evan Ellis, U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute. @revanellis
1. Unvaccinated Covid-recovered Bolsonaro at the UNGA
2. The long death of the Shining Path
3. CELAC gathering of anti-Americans
4. Mexico agriculture blossoms tomatoes.
10-1015 Conrad Black
Groundhog Day in the Canadian Election. Conrad Black
1015-1030 Mary O'Grady WSJOpinion @MaryAnastasiaOG
Claiming to be the coolest dictator in the Americas. @MaryAnastasiaOG
Mary Anastasia O’Grady, Wall Street Journal editorial board and “The Americas” columnist. @MaryAnastasiaOG
#TheScalaReport: Evergrande ruins supply chain breaks; winter is coming & what is to be done? Chris Riegel @scala CEO, @STRATACACHE #TheScalaReport
1045-1100 Yukon Huang, CEIP
Can the EU arbitrate US vs PRC? Yukon Huang, CEIP
The U.S.-China Trade War Has Become a Cold War - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
1100-1115 Behnam Ben Taleblu @FDD,
Ebrahim "Hanging Judge" Raisi at the UNGA: meet the new boss. Behnam Ben Taleblu @FDD,
1115-1130 Veronique deRugy, @Mercatus
The Agatha Christine Solution to the Debt Limit. Veronique deRugy, @Mercatus
1130-1145 Nayyera Haq @nayyeroar, Chief Foreign Correspondent, World Tonight Black News Channel.
The long, long USA abuse of Haiti continues in the borderland. Nayyera Haq @nayyeroar
Nayyera Haq @nayyeroar, Chief Foreign Correspondent, World Tonight Black News Channel.
1145-1200 Claire Cain Miller, @NYTimes
Childcare after the worst of the pandemic begins to lift. Claire Cain Miller, @NYTimes
12-100 AM Anatol Lieven, @QuincyInst
1. C Vann Woodward on the liberal internationalism national myths that fed the Vietnam tragedy
2. Liberal Internationalists Tony Blair and George W. Bush fail in Afghanistan and Iraq
3. Realist internationalism and the 21st Century onflict zones.
4. The Russian Duma elections and the new Communist Party.