Friday 3 September 2021
CBS EYE ON THE WORLD WITH JOHN BATCHELOR
Spiking hospitalizations and the unending jabs. Dr Henry Miller, @henryimiller, @PacificResearch Institute,
www.HenryMillerMD.org Hoover Institution.
915-930 Daniel Knowles; @TheEconomist , @dlknowles ; @REvanEllis ; @henryimiller, @PacificResearch
The Lizard Elite and other prospering conspiracies after Soylent Green. Daniel Knowles; @TheEconomist , @dlknowles ; @REvanEllis ; @henryimiller, @PacificResearch
In late July, less than a week after the British government lifted most of its remaining covid-19 restrictions, several thousand people nonetheless gathered in London’s Trafalgar Square to protest against “lockdowns”. Among the speakers were Piers Corbyn (brother of a former Labour Party leader), a climate-change denier who thinks that covid-19 is a “hoax”; David Icke, an author who believes that the world’s most powerful people are secretly lizards; and Gillian McKeith, an advocate of colonic irrigation who argues that a good diet is enough to stop the virus. A former nurse (struck off for spreading misinformation) compared medical staff who have been distributing vaccines to Nazis, and suggested they be hanged
. . . with Henry Miller; with Daniel Knowles; with Dr. Robert Evan Ellis, @REvanEllis, US Army War College: Latin America scholar in Strategic Studies Institute
930-10 with Evan Ellis; US Army War College Strategic Studies Institute 2036/ 1413
1. Tri-Border Area business plan; the relentless Bolsonaro. Dr. Robert Evan Ellis, @REvanEllis, US Army War College: Latin America scholar in Strategic Studies Institute
2. Friendly Colombia President Ivan Duque disapproved. Dr. Robert Evan Ellis, @REvanEllis, US Army War College: Latin America scholar in Strategic Studies Institute.
Very Good Government at Work in Louisiana; & What is to be done? Dan Henninger, WSJ editorial board and Wonder Land columnist. @DanHenninger, @WSJOpinion
1015-1030 Sandre Solsted; 920 @TheEconomist
More than 15 million excess worldwide deaths to date. Sandre Solsted @TheEconomist
1030-1100 Gene Marks. 2037/ 1042
1. The Global Hesitation in Jobs, Supplies, Confidence. Gene Marks, Washington Post Small Business columnist. @genemarks @Guardian @PhillyInquirer
2. Superior Small Business Alaska. Gene Marks, Washington Post Small Business columnist. @genemarks @Guardian @PhillyInquirer
1100-1115 Bill Roggio
#AfterAfghanistan: Panjshir digs in. @BillRoggio @LongWarJournal
1115-1130 Lorenzo Fiori.
Wild boar scavengers running Rome.
1130-1145 #Hotel Mars David Livingston, and Steve Wolfe, @SteveWolfe119
Beyond Earth Institute; @BEbeyond20
What Is Space Solar Power?
1145-1200 Scott Mayman, @CBSNews ; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
PM Scott Morrison says to live with Covid-19 by Christmas. Scott Mayman, @CBSNews ; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
12-1230 Bob Zimmerman BehindtheBlack.com
1. Virgin Galactic Grounded; & What is to be done? Bob Zimmerman BehindtheBlack.com
2. Mandarin-speaking Ingenuity
1230-100 AM @RichardAEpstein @HooverInst
1. Recall and After
2. What of Silicon Valley and Gavin Newsom?